• pressure source for hydraulic tests of valves and pressure vessels;
• supplies as a control panel of the test bench;
• as well as independent pressure source.
• Hydraulic test medium pressure up to 1600 bar (23200 psi).
• Continuous (stepless) pressure control for:
- hydraulic tests 10...1600 bar (145…23200 psi);
- pneumatic tests 0.5...10 bar (7…145 psi) (5...400 bar (72.5…5801 psi) upon customer request).*
• Smooth control of the test-bench hydraulic clamping cylinder.
• Valve gate leakage measurement by the drop and bubble methods (see B).
• Control of the test process by the pressure-gage panel with the measurement accuracy of 1.0 % (0.6% as requested by customer).
• The PGS is equipped with sockets to connect additional calibration test gages with the required accuracy (see А).
• The PGS, can be connected to the CRS for recording of test data.
• PGS-P edition is equipped with the automatic proportional clamping control system. PLC controlled system allows to perform testing of valves in a safe mode excluding axial compression applied to the valve body during testing using automated proportional clamping pressure adjustment in hydraulic cylinder, relatively to testing pressure.
• PGS-M mobile version of control station, that allow to perform testing at sites (blind flanges are not included).
• PGS-A edition allow to perform testing of valves in automatic mode. Also can be provided with proportional clamping control system. The range of process automation should be negotiated and stated at the order stage in technical specification to the contract of supply.
* Upon customer request.