Input data logger: 4÷20 mA
Power supply: 3.6V Lithium Battery
Memoria: 32'510 readings
This standalone data loggermeasures and stores up to 32,000 current loop readings over a 4÷20mA measurement range.
The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the data loggerinto a PC’s USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista & 7.
The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The data loggeris supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery.
Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by a flashing red and green LED.
The data logger features a pair of screw terminals and is supplied complete with a set of measurement leads terminating in crocodile clips.
• 4÷20mA current loop measurement range
• Logging rates between 1s and 12hr
• Stores 32,510 readings
• Connection via two screw terminals
• USB interface for set-up and data download
• User-programmable alarm thresholds
• Status indication via red and green LEDs
• Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows control software