Crochet knitting machine for the production of elastic or rigid bandages and gauzes
Complete line for the production of bandages and gauzes for medical applications.
• Gauge: 7, 12 and 15 (other can be requested)
• Working width: 600 mm. and 1.000 mm.
• Possibility to work from all kind of yarns.
• Pattern bars: 2. (2 additional bars in case of using wefting up to 150 mm. or 300 mm.)
• Electronic stop motion device in case of yarn breakage of weft, warp and rubber threads.
• Link drum.
• Electronic frequency variator.
• Density regulation system.
• Reed for weft yarns.
• Warning light system.
• Positive feeding for warp threads.
• Take off of final product through rolls behind the machine.
• Security general stop.
• Security and protection system under EC regulation.
• Different creels and pitch are available in function of samples to produce.
• Beam supports for warp and weft threads.
• Special Traverse bars device in 2 additional pattern bars up to 150 mm. or 300 mm.
• Positive feeding for elastic threads.
• Motorized rubber regulator device behind the creel.