Semi automatic tagging machine for shoelaces
Semi automatic tipping (tagging) machine for measuring, cutting, finishing and collecting the ends of cords for shoelaces and garment applications. For any kind of cords, shoelaces, corset laces, and other types of cords, with prepared foil of cellulose acetate foil in conjunction with acetone. (In specific countries with special drogues control regulation are used other substitute materials).
• 0,5 HP motor of 220 / 380 V, 50/60 Hz. 3 PH (other voltages possible).
• Fixing temperature control from 70 to 300 ºC.
• Interchangeable moulds depending on the diameter of the cords to finish.
• Synthetic materials are formed by means of heat.
• To fix the cords it uses acetate and acetone.
• Machine stop lamp.
• Standard mould sizes: from 2 mm. up to 4.2 mm.
• Maximal length of final cords: 1800 mm.
• Heating: 2 high-power heating cartridges, each 400 W.
• Connected load: 0.9 kW.
• Net weight: 145 kg.
• Gross weight: 190 kgs.
• Security and protection system under EC regulations.