Automatic cutting and folding machine for the production of compresses
Complete line for the production of compresses used for medical applications.
• American Folding type (hidden edges).
• Feeding from any kind of fabric (knitted, weaved or circular).
• Revolving cutting system, by means of two helicoidally blades turning in opposite sense both.
• Longitudinal cutting system of the feeding bobbin through revolving shaves.
• Transversal cutting system through horizontal pneumatically driven shaves.
• Continuous cutting system, permitting a high compresses production.
• Automatic longitudinal lateral folds.
• Automatic 2 or 3 transversal folds (pneumatic movement).
• The change of compresses dimension is made through PLC, permitting the longitudinal cutting and transversal number of plies change.
• Uniform feeding of the product.
• Controlled air blowing system for the elimination and cleaning of possible free yarns and flies.
• Vertical take off of product for following packing.
• Counting system of separation by alternate groups and unities.
• Compressed air consumption: 6,26 lts/second.
• Security sensors in case of accidental stop in the feeding system of compressed air.
• Two A/C motors (1 HP) controlled through frequency variators.
• One C/C motor (12 V) controlled through frequency variator.
• Security general stop.
• Security and protection system under EC regulation.
• Steaming system.
• Yarn welding system by RX contrast.