- Native support for a variety of storage connections and file systems
- Simple integration to existing system environment by FIMS, MOS and VDCP
- Vast selection of broadcast and production codecs out of the box
- R&S®VENICE Remote User Interface for control of up to 12 resolution independent channels
- Dual-destination recording to MXF & QuickTime wrappers
R&S®VENICE 2U is a future-ready video server for highly optimized file-based TV production workflows. R&S®VENICE 2U manages classic video server tasks such as HD-SDI ingest and studio playout combined with intelligent file-based features like file ingest, transcoding and media transfer operations. It is especially suited to facilitate content ingest and distribution as well as studio production.
R&S®VENICE 2U is the first choice for recording live events. The proprietary remote user interface allows you to easily make and manage multicamera recordings. You can save production scenarios and load them as needed, saving valuable preparation and setup time. Scenarios contain all required channels, channel presets, recording modes and project settings. They are especially ideal for performing repetitive recordings, such as weekly live shows. The dual destination feature makes it possible to save content in parallel and independently of one another to two different storage destinations, ensuring maximum data security.
The copy while feature eliminates the need to make copies after recording. As soon as recording starts, the data being recorded can be copied to another storage medium, such as a directly connected external hard disk.