intermodulation analyzer / compact
Conveniently compact and easy to use
The challenge of keeping base stations PIM-free:
In response to the increasing demand for higher data rates, network operators have to push their networks' spectral efficiency to the theoretical limit. Passive intermodulation (PIM) is one source of interference that affects spectral efficiency: it may cause a reduction in the data rate, dropped calls or even non-accessibility of the network.
The challenge for field service teams is to ensure efficient, fault-free installation of cell sites and quick troubleshooting if errors occur. The lightweight and rugged PiMPro Tower series with its easy-to-use interface provides full PIM testing capability, making it ideal to respond to today's challenges in the field.
* One-port measurement of PIM, RL, PiMPoint (DTP) and DTF
* Real-world 40 W × 2 PIM testing capability
* Dual-band models for 1800/2100 and 1900/2100 bands
* Easy to operate with look and feel of a smart phone
* Lightest unit in the market (8.5 kg – PIM2600 model)