Romaco Macofar MT 6 and F 4/PC Macrodosing Machines
The MT 6 and F 4/PC continuous motion powder dosing machines are used to fill non free flowing powders, dry syrups and the like into glass or plastic bottles.
Closing can be realized with any type of caps, including child-proof caps. In addition, the machine can be equipped with an additional group to fit a dosing cup on the already closed bottle.
Benefits of the MT 6 and F 4/PC
- Glass partition wall separating the closing station from the filling station
- Suitable for a wide variety of caps including CRC (child resistant closures)
- Modular, flexible design
- Pre-screwing head for plastic screw caps
- Vacuum / pressure dosing into funnels
- Transport container with vibration unit and dosing carousel
- Individually configurable pistons and stainless steel wire mesh filters with different porosities depending on the particle size and powder type
- Also available without the closing group
- Machine can optionally be equipped to enable a dosing cup to be fitted to the closed bottles