Stable temperature yields precise measurements.
With AwTherm, ROTRONIC offers a professional, high-end laboratory unit for temperature-stabilized measurement of water activity in the foodstuffs, cosmetics, or pharmaceutical industries.
The wide control range permits measurements to be integrated directly in the tempered manufacturing or storage process. Water-activity measurement reacts very sensitively to variances in temperature. Stabilizing the temperature prevents imprecise results due to external temperature influences.
Exchangeable measuring head
A further advantage of AwTherm is that the measuring head is removable, which means that the probe can be temperature-calibrated or adjusted to give high precision.
Why measure water activity?
The free water in a product influences its microbiological, chemical and enzymatic stability. If there is too much free water present, the products spoil; too little water can be detrimental to the product characteristics.
• ROTRONIC HYGROMER® IN-1
• Highest precision through exact stabilization of temperature
• Wide temperature-control range
• Excellent reproducibility
• Excellent long-term stability
• Variable size of sample container
• Reference probe exchangeable for calibration or cleaning
• Quickest measurements with the AwQuick function
• Simple operation via Touch Interface
• Conforms to ISO 21807 / EMC 2008/108/EC / IEC EN 61010-1:2010