Wire Holding Pliers & Lead
Footswitch for greater ease of use
The RS PRO 363-0351 thermocouple welder enables you to produce commercial grade thermocouple junctions, with minimal skill required. This unit is really straight forward to use and it is really compact, so ideal for bench-tops where space is limited.
The RS PRO 363-0351 is mainly designed for sensor manufacturing applications as it perfect for creating large numbers of exposed junction thermocouples.
Although primarily designed or thermocouple welding, the RS PRO 363-0351 is also suitable for other fine wire work.
You are also able to produce a thermocouple junction without using Argon, and an Argon gas shield is included if required.
• Front panel or footswitch operation
• Energy output 0 to 60 Joules
• Dimensions: 220 x 120 x 250 mm
• Argon gas shield facility
• No additional skills required
• Wire Holding Pliers & Lead
• Safety Glasses
• Magnifying Eyeglass
• 5 x Carbon Electrodes
• Argon Hose
• Mains Lead, UK and Euro plug supplied
• Footswitch for greater ease of use
Where is it used?
• Thermocouple manufacturing
• Testing thermocouples
• Attaching extension leads to PRT detectors
• Extending wires
• Lab development
What size wire does it work with?
The RS PRO 363-0351 works with wires up to 1.1mm in diameter.
The Thermocouple Welder is a compact, simple-to-use instrument designed for thermocouple and fine wire welding
It is primarily designed for use by sensor manufacturers to produce commercial grade thermocouple junctions.