This safety transformer from our own RS PRO brand is high quality, UK manufactured to BSEN (British Standard European Norm) 61588 and fully compliant with reduced low voltage regulations.
• Safety transformers are most commonly used for increasing low AC voltages at high current or decreasing high AC voltages at low current in electric power applications, and for coupling stages of signal processing circuits.
• Safety transformers could be used for isolation, transmission, distribution and utilization of alternating current electric power
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; they’re only given the RS PRO seal of approval if we’re confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
BS EN 61558, BS EN 61558-20-23, BS EN 60529 ,RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
Features and Benefits
• Glass reinforced polyester (GRP) case providing protection to IP44
• 110V centre tapped to earth (CTE) secondary winding
• 10amp thermal magnetic trip (hand resettable) reducing the chance of overload
• Thermal overload protection
• Intermittent rating: maximum ration for operating load at 25% duty cycle (5 minutes on / 15 minutes off)
• 2 metre input mains lead with 13A UK domestic plug