Considerably quicker than a conventional electro-mechanical relay, this RS PRO solid-state relay is generally used in industrial applications where switching circuits on and off quickly is important. With no mechanical movement involved, contact bounce won't be a problem.
This component works with either AC or DC control. It's easy to see when it's in operation due to the LED status indicator. Installation is straightforward, as the relay fits onto a standard 35 mm DIN rail (Deutsches Institut für Normung, or the German Institute of Standardisation). It carries a maximum load current of 6 A (amps).
With dimensions of only (H) 87.6 mm, (W) 11 mm and (D) 83.7 mm this unit will be a good choice when space is limited. The relay is RoHS compliant for minimal hazardous materials. As part of the RS PRO collection, it has been rigorously inspected for consistency and durability.
Features and Benefits
• Solid-state relay
• DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung, or the German Institute of Standardisation) rail mounted
• Contact configuration of SP (single pole)
• Screw terminals
• LED indicator
• Capacitance of 10 pF
• Dimensions of (H) 87.6 mm x (W) 11 mm x (D) 83.7 mm
• Load voltage range of 1 to 60 V DC
• Control voltage range of 4 to 32 V DC
• Minimum control voltage of 4 V DC
• Maximum control voltage of 32 V DC
• Off-state leakage current of 0.1 mA rms
• Maximum load current of 6 A
• Operates from -30°C to +80°C
• RoHS compliant for minimal hazardous materials
• Handled and packed in conditions that meet ANSI/ESD S20.20:2014 and BS EN 61340-5-1:2007 electrostatic control standards