RS Pro DIN Rail Mount Optocoupler
RS Pro Optocouplers are a newly evolved product deriving from optical isolator, solid state relay and rail mount terminal blocks. These modules take the best use of optical coupling isolation to prevent PLC and embedded applications from electrical interference and generates noise free pollution.
RS Brand Optocouplers are perfectly applicable to various control machines, factory/process automation, communication equipment and building industry.
• Slim design (6.1 mm depth)
• Colour and number coding for wiring identification
• LED status indicator
• Low temperature rising to ensure safety of the products
• 10 times faster (100 Hz) switching frequency for highly precise requirement
• Dust and humidity resistant
• Longevity and low defect rate
Patented cross jumper (905-4318) to connect adjacent poles & facilitate setup of power distributor
RS PRO Optocoupler, Max. Input 6 mA, 60.8 mm Length, DIN Rail Mounting Style
The highly evolved RS PRO optocoupler links a signal from one electrical circuit to another. By using just light to provide isolation between an input source and an output load, it offers excellent levels of optic coupling isolation. This prevents electrical interference and results in a fast-switching frequency for your precise requirements.