A machine specifically designed to mark aerosols statically or dynamically.
This automatic indexed rotary machine is designed for laser marking on product side. Cans arrive on a chain or a belt conveyor. Batch number is marked on-the-fly by product rotation or statically. A system to reject defective products has been integrated. An optional module to check batch numbers by camera is available on request.
• IMAGE LIGHTJET laser printer
• SOLARIS laser printer
• SIEMENS PLC and display
• Machine indexing and product rotation controlled by PARKER-PARVEX brushless motor
• PARKER-PARVEX variators and PLC communicate together via RS232 connections
• Reading of a barcode (WENGLOR sensor) or landmark (SICK sensor) enables product to be oriented prior-marking
• Electrical supply: 400 V, 50 Hz + Neutral
• Absorbed power: 4 kW
• Independent electrical cabinet fitted to frame
• Production speed: 120 units per minute