Ideally designed for a semi-finished product line, bottles are accumulated in containers.
Especially designed for a semi-finished product line, our container filling unit is ideal to accumulate filled and capped bottles. Products arrive upright or in prone position onto a belt conveyor and are guided to fall in a plastic container. Products are uniformly distributed in containers thanks to a counting system that orientates the stop block and product falls.
• FLEXLINK material with an end drive unit, an idler end unit with Plexiglas lateral safety cover
• Aluminium guides with adjustable bracket
• Supply of chain, profile and adjustable feet
• Welded steel guides fixed on the floor to help in placing the container
• Distribution of products in the container is done by a stop block activated by a pneumatic cylinder
• Full electrical cabinet with SIEMENS PLC
• Sensors for products counting
• Run & Stop buttons, reset and E-stop button
• Safety cover with welded stainless tubes structure including a infeed / outfeed tunnel and opening hood with TROJAN safety switches
• Power supply : 400 V tri + Neutral, 50 Plz
• Absorbed power: 3 kW
• Production speed: 250 units per minute