paint spray unit
PPH 707 EXT-ST
Straight rotary bell atomizer with external charge electrodes for water-based materials
PPH 707 EXT-ST is designed to apply water-based paints.
The electrostatic charge is indirect also called External Charge. The particles get electrically charged by passing close to electrodes outside to the sprayer. Equipped with Hi-TE spraying technology, the performance, transfer efficiency and quality of finishing is a reference for external charge applicators.
The fluid delivery system remains ground wired:
• No necessary modification of the existing paint circuit.
• From an existing solvent installation switched to waterborne, only the PPH 707 EXT-ST would be required in order to spray the new material which means lower cost.
- High productivity
- Easy to integrate
- High finishing quality
- Variable pattern during spraying for seamless transitions between small and large parts
- Implementation on existing installations without modification of paint supply system
- No isolation system neccessary
- Unlimited number of colors
- High transfer rate
- Can spray high flow rates at very high tool speed (robot movement up to 1 m/s)
- Large pattern size (between 325 and 475 mm)
- Quick color change