SAMOA mechanical metered control valves are used at end of hose assembly for measured dispensing of lubricants and antifreeze solutions in tough, intensive use applications.
ACCURACY, DURABILITY AND EXTRA PERFORMANCE
• Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
• No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
• One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob
guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb
protection against humidity.
• The reset mechanism incorporates a safety clutch for preserving the preset mechanism in case
the knob is turned in the wrong direction.
• Mechanical shut-off mechanism. High wear and stress resistant shut off mechanism.
• Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer
• Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
• PA40 Control valve is flange coupled to eliminate the use of adaptors and eliminate leaks.
• Synthetic and mineral based lubricants.
• Gear Oil.
• Hydraulic oil and fluids.
• Truck dealerships.
• Fleet service.
• Mining and construction.
• Lube trucks.
• Railroad and Mass Transit Vehicles.
Maximum flow rate: 30 l/min (8 gal/min)
Accuracy: +/- 0.65 %
Maximum working pressure: 100 bar (1,450 psi)
Operating temperature range: -10 ºC to 60 ºC (14 to 140 ºF)
Fluid inlet: 1/2" BSP (F)
Fluid outlet: 1/2" BSP (F)
Wetted parts: Aluminium / Zinc alloy / Stainless steel / NBR / Brass / Steel / TPU / Polyamide
Fluid compatibility: Synthetic and mineral oils, ATF, Antifreeze
Weight: 2 kg (4.40 lb)