FIELDS OF APPLICATION of dry type transformers SGB SANERGRID:
- operation in networks exposed to harmonic loads
- overvoltage switching and lightning - extreme environmental conditions:
- the high overloads requested for a short period, eg. ex. up to 450% of rated power
- average long-term loads up to 140% of rated power with fans
- energy networks requiring high availability
- the stresses due to switching overvoltages (vacuum circuit breakers)
- high demands on mechanical vibration stresses (crane, excavator, earthquake-prone areas, ships)
- Installation heights> 1.000 m
A UNIQUE DESIGN IN ITS TYPE
Multi-layer winding is not only the best electrical option, but also the most reliable; which is why almost all manufacturers of oil immersed distribution transformers follow this principle. There are millions to ensure energy supply in many countries around the world for decades.
Special know-how is evident in particularly high quality indicators, ex. a mean time-to-failure (MTBF) above average
SGB has optimized or perfected multi-layered winding and is the only manufacturer to use this principle for coated dry transformers!
OUR OWN TEST EQUIPMENT
SGB-SMIT coated dry transformers are designed and manufactured in series according to IEC 60076-11. Along the SGB-SMIT value chain, the tests defined in the standard for routine and type testing are carried out on our own modern test bench according to international standards: