GRINTEC containment booms are designed to retain floating oils or hydrocarbons on the surface of the water. They can trap them and then contain the spill in a surface defined by the location of the boom.
- the range of cylindrical booms, with or without anti-turbidity curtains. Also available in fast deployment system. For usage in open waters, bays and also in protected waters and ports.
- the range of flat booms, developed for rapid deployment and collection. Its ideal application is for protected waters without waves.
- the range of inflatable (type BH) and self-inflatable (type BAH) booms, available in several sizes. Use in open waters or in calm and protected waters.
- the range of permanent (type BR) booms, made of an extremely strong polyester fabric and covered in a UV treated PVC that is highly resistant to chemicals and mechanics and which has more resistance to the effects of prolonged exposure to the sun.
- the range of self-inflatable booms, designed for fast deployment without auxiliary devices to have ready to use. No training is needed for operate this fast and and strong oil boom.