Containment booms floating debris GRINTEC
Dams against plastic waste and floating debris GRINTEC
These floating dams are designed to hold floating objects on the surface or semi-submerged. They can trap plastic objects, tree branches and other potentially dangerous floating objects and then contain them in a surface defined by the location of the dam.
GRINTEC floating dam for upstream protection of river effluents and protection of hydroelectric plants against plastic pollution and floating debris
A complete range of booms
- the range of cylindrical booms, with or without anti-turbidity curtains. Also available in fast deployment system. For usage in open waters, bays and also in protected waters and ports.
- the range of flat booms, developed for rapid deployment and collection. Its ideal application is for protected waters without waves.
- the range of inflatable (type BH) and self-inflatable (type BAH) booms, available in several sizes. Use in open waters or in calm and protected waters.
- the range of permanent (type BR) booms, made of an extremely strong polyester fabric and covered in a UV treated PVC that is highly resistant to chemicals and mechanics and which has more resistance to the effects of prolonged exposure to the sun.
- the range of self-inflatable booms, designed for fast deployment without auxiliary devices to have ready to use. No training is needed for operate this fast and and strong oil boom.