Why are battery fuses needed?
Safety is the top priority for electronic devices, battery-powered tools, and vehicles. This has led to increased demand for highly reliable battery fuses. These components are designed to protect Li-ion batteries from potentially damaging and dangerous overcurrent and overcharging circumstances. At the same time, due to space limitations, the battery fuses must be extremely small – typically surface-mount types.
SCHOTT SEFUSEⓇ D6S battery fuses offer reliable overcurrent and overcharging protection for Li-ion batteries
SEFUSEⓇ D6S battery fuses offer the following advantages:
• Suitable for high currents and compatible with up to 14 cells
• Many variations available with different current and package sizes
• Extremely thin and compact surface mount designs
• RoHS Compliant
D6S battery fuses are used for battery packs in:
• Rechargeable power / garden tools
• Cordless and robotic vacuum cleaners
• E-bikes and E-motorcycles
• Energy Storage Systems
Devices requiring miniaturized designs
• Tablet PCs