Lenses as singlets, doublets and triplets in different shapes
Spherical lenses are used in many different applications to collect, focus and diverge light. They are often components of lens systems that perform an achromatic function.
Achromatics consist of two or three elements of different lenses cemented together to limit the effect of spherical and chromatic aberration.
• Spherical optics produtcs:
• Lenses plano-convex/plano-concave
• Lenses bi-convex/bi-concave
• Achromatic doublets or triplets
• Meniscus lenses
• SCHOTT masters the entire value chain and leverages its reliable product portfolio to produce customized spheres
• SCHOTT offers unique spherical lenses (singlets, doublets, triplets) in different processing stages: matt, polished, coated, cemented
• High quality, custom designed products
• Customized coatings