The NEW SDT200 is an economical detector, that can work without compromise in terms of accuracy. The robust chassis is proof that the manufacturer has not sacrificed quality for price. In addition, the headphones are very comfortable and the item can help transport users to a clear world, with high definition ultrasonic pleasure. Users will eventually realize that the SDT200 is suitable for every budget, without exception.
Compressed air leaks are possible through miles of twisting air lines, with an impressive laser point accuracy. The quick inspection of hundreds of steam traps is also possible, while the lubricated motor bearings provide digital accuracy, contributing to a greener environment. Finally, in terms of features, the internal laser pointer and the internal temperature sensors are both worth mentioning.
SDT200 Ultrasound Features:
- Built-in ultrasound sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor with a laser pointer for pinpoint accuracy
- Wide range of available airborne and contact sensors
- Digital measurement display
- Intuitive navigation with icon-based menu
- Four condition indicators for more ways to interpret data
- Predefined node tree with 4,000 measurement points
- DataDump software transfers data to PC
- Available in ATEX version
- Device and software available in six languages (EN, FR, DU, GE, ES, IT)