JAD shell & coil heat exchanger consists of a shell and a spiral coil inside. Compact construction, high efficiency in comparison to standard solutions, easy installation and reliability are the core advantages of JAD. It is manufactured using stainless steel and comes in numerous size versions.
In K version corrugated tubes promote turbulent fluid flow which further intensifies heat exchange and helps the reduction of deposits.
• - compact size with large heat exchange area
• - vertical installation reduces space requirements
• - high efficiency – unique design promotes greater turbulence
• - working conditions - can handle wide range of temperatures, pressures, flows and media
Types of connections:
• - stainless steel connecting flanges SS
• - carbon steel connecting flanges CS
• - connections to be welded WD
• - insulation
• - mounting brackets