The AsteRx SBi is a unique blend of technologies combining the best GNSS/INS performance and connector flexibility in a compact and ruggedized IP68 housing. Multi-constellation, multi-frequency GNSS combined with an industrial-grade IMU, ensures powerful performance in challenging conditions, providing availability where it matters. The compact and low-power design includes a wide selection of connection and antenna options, offering flexibility for your particular system. AsteRx SBi is designed for quick and easy integration into demanding applications. It is ideal for small machines and robotics as well as large scale machinery.
• Robust and compact IP68 weatherproof housing
• Reliable and accurate IMU-enhanced GNSS positioning down to the cm level
• Full attitude - heading, pitch and roll
• Lightweight, low-power and compact
• AIM+ unique and advanced interference monitoring and mitigation system + advanced GNSS+ algorithms
• High update rate, low-latency positioning and attitude
• Robust calibration for wide temperature ranges
GNSS/INS - coasting with attitude
Septentrio reliable centimeter-level positioning is based on true multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS) technology. AsteRx SBi combines GPS/GNSS and an industry-grade IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) to deliver precise positioning together with 3D attitude (heading, roll, pitch). Septentrio’s unique GNSS – IMU integration algorithm enables continuous positioning in environments of low satellite visibility where short GNSS outages are possible.