batch mixer / rotary drum / for liquids / for the chemical industry
for the chemical industry
stainless steel, compact, rotary
SERVOLIFT’s drum blender is designed for the demands of the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Equipped with easy-to-use equipment, optimal ergonomics, converted to a space-saving and compact machine housing. The blender offers the ability to take up drums of varying sizes.
The drum blender can be ideally connected to previous or follow-on processes, to refill or sieve into underneath placed containers, for easy attachment of drums either manually or hydraulically, to blend various containers with fitting clamp or take-up systems.
Blending and Handling.
- Stainless steel or cGMP-compliant design
- Can lift all customary drums as well as special drums
- Free-standing or floor- or ceiling-mounted design
- Loading using trolleys, hand lifters up to fully automatic roller conveyor feeds and unloading
- Various container clamping systems, from manual up to fully automatic designs
- Safety housing depending on where set up, and processes
- Standard tipping setting on the blending axis, or in accordance with customer requirements, thus no insertions in the blending containers
- Simple PLC - controls up to PLC, including CFR 21 Part 11 implementation
- Integration of prior or forward product as well as handling functions (lifting, tilting, pivoting, parking, docking, etc.)
- Explosion-protected design for Atex zones 1, 2, 21, 22 as well as per US standards