voltage detector / capacitive
Device designed to test for the absence of voltage on the capacitor terminals of the MV plug-in terminals on electrical installations from 10 kV to 30 kV.
Meets the requirements of the general electric safety instructions booklet NFC 18-510 and the Operation of electrical installations standard NF EN 50110-1.
- Insulated right-angled electrode designed for manoeuvring the insulating cap on capacitor terminals.
- Yellow polycarbonate casing.
- Network frequency : 50-60 Hz.
- Validation of self-test and standby mode indicated by a green light.
- Battery level check function.
- Indication of the presence of voltage by a red LED and an audible warning.
- Operating temperature : -20 to +50 °C.
- Power supply : 9V alkaline battery, IEC type 6LR61.
Supplied in a soft case (product reference for the soft case only: SBH700)
Telescopic insulating sick recommended : TR275U
Folded length : 1.10 m / 36 kV (excl. precipitation), extended length : 2.00 m / 90 kV (excl. precipitation).
Comes with a cover (ref. of cover alone: SBH700)