SMP858-DST Monosilicon pressure transmitter is a high performance pressure transmitter with international leading technology meticulously designed by LEEG instrument, using the world's most advanced sensor technology and patent encapsulation technology. The sensor locates on the top of the metal body and stay away from the medium interface to realizes mechanical isolation and thermal isolation. Glass sintering sensor wire realizes high strength electrical insulation of metal base and improves the capability of flexibility of electronic circuit and transient voltage resistance protection.
• Originally patented fully-sealed, fully-isolated monosilicon pressure sensor.
• Double diaphragm overload protection structure can easily cope with high overload test.
• ASIC and SMT signal transmitting module.
• Friendly button parameters operation function, display measured data quickly.
• Multiple temperature and linearity compensation to improve accuracy.
• Superb stainless steel welding technology and surface treatment process conform to international hygienic standard.