PTFE has a distinctive profile that makes it one of the most precious and flexible materials available for engineering.
- Biological inertness
- Flexibility at low temperatures and thermal stability at high temperatures
- Chemically resistant – all normal solvents, acids, and bases
- Excellent weatherability
- Low dielectric constant and low dissipation factor
- Excellent insulating properties
- Low dynamic coefficient of friction
- Non-stick, easy to clean
- Broad working temperature range -180°C (-292°F) to 260°C (500°F)
PTFE properties are often enhanced using a variety of fillers creating a PTFE compound, such as a 15 or 25% glass filled PTFE, to improve wear resistance, increase part stability, and improves creep strength and reduce deformation under load in comparison with virgin grade PTFE. PTFE resin does not flow when it melts and cannot be injection molded. The best method is molding and machining.
①Custom Materials & Sizes
Our tooling is designed and manufactured in house, enabling us to work with your chosen materials and sizes.
②Small or Large Order
We offer on-demand manufacturing according to your actual order volume. No business too small.
Cleanroom manufacturing and in-house operation ensures the flexibility of required techniques.