● Support Intel 8th/9th Core/Pentium/Celeron LGA 1151 desktop 45W/65W processors;
● 2* DDR4 memory socket, max. up to 64GB;
● 1* M.2 2280 M key socket, support 2* 2.5” SATA (Support RAID 0/1);
● Triple independent displays: 1* DP, 1* VGA, 1* DVI;
● DC 18~36V input, with over-current, over-voltage, polarity protection;
● 6 GLAN (4 802.3AT PoE), 6 USB3.0, 2 RS232/RS485/RS422, 32 GPIO;
● 2 Mini-PCIe slots for WWAN wireless expansion;
● 2 PCIe slots, 1* PCIe x16, 1* PCIe x4, support Graphic card;
● Industrial -20 ~ + 50℃ operating temperature range.
TAICENN TBOX-3820 is a flagship & high-performance industrial fan-less computer, powered by 8th/9th generation Intel® desktop Core/Pentium/Celeron 45W/65W platform (Coffee Lake) processors, and offers up to 8 cores to fulfill all kinds of high-end industrial computing requirements. TBOX-3820 provides rich I/O, such as 6x GbE (4x Support PoE feature), Mic-in/Line-out, 2x RS-232/422/485 ports, 6x USB 3.0, and triple independent displays (1x DP, 1x DVI, 1x VGA). TBOX-3810 can be equipped with max. up to 64 GB of dual-channel DDR4 SO-DIMM memory, 2x 2.5-inch SATA III hard drive (Support RAID 0/1), and 1x M.2 2280 NVMe SSD, 2x Mini-PCIe slots and 2x PCIe expansion slots provide rich expansion options for high-level Industrial computing applications and projects.
The fanless embedded computer TBOX-3820 is suitable for high-end applications in a harsh environment, such as machine vision, factory automation, in-vehicle computing, and mobile surveillance.