stretch blow molding machine / for PET bottles / for PET containers / electric
for PET bottles, for PET containers
electric, for the food and beverage industry, for the beverage industry
Hollow part volume:
Min.: 0 l (0 gal)
Max.: 2 l (0.5 gal)
Ensure highly consistent bottle quality for your hot-fillable and pasteurisable PET bottles by making use of the processing capabilities of the Sidel Matrix eHR blower range with electrical mould heating.
When hot-filling sensitive beverages like juices, nectars, soft drinks, isotonics and teas (JNSDIT), in order for them to be filled safely, the bottles are heated to a temperature between 80° and 95°C.
To withstand those temperatures, PET bottles are produced via a heat-resistant, stretch blow moulding process, commonly referred to as HR (heat resistance) or heat set.
The process is based on higher preform reheating capability and blowing bottles in hot moulds, usually at temperatures above 120°C.
The revolutionary Sidel eHR blowing solution replaces heating of the mould for the bottle body, traditionally carried out with oil. Instead, heating is via electrical resistance creating a temperature increase that is three times faster.
This process achieves numerous operational benefits in terms of bottle quality, performance, process flexibility, uptime, energy savings and operator safety.
- With a temperature increase three times faster, it accurately provides the correct temperatures from the very first bottles produced
- Temperature variation and discrepancies between different blowing stations are kept to an absolute minimum
- Save up to 45% in electricity consumption with the Sidel Matrix eHR blower compared with the previous generation of Sidel blowers that used traditional mould heating with oil
- Eliminating hot oil altogether prevents hazards caused by the leaking of oil
- Mechanical output reaches up to 2,000 bottles per hour per mould.