The linear smoke detector is ideal to monitor extensive areas (detection distance 5...100 m). Wiring is simple, and needed only on one side. The linear smoke detector consists of a detector, a base and a simple reflector or a sophisticated prism on the opposite side. It is the ideal solution for monitoring of large store rooms and production workshops, areas with complex roof structures or historically valuable ceilings, covered courtyards, atrium type buildings and reception halls.
Can be used as an addressable, collective or conventional device.
The detector FDL241-9 and the base FDLB291 must be ordered separately.
- EN 54-12, EN 54-17 : Protection category
- IP65 : Relative humidity
- ≤95 % rel. : Storage temperature
- -30...+75 °C : Operating temperature
- -25...+60 °C : Communication protocol
- FDnet/C-NET, collective, conventional : System compatibility
- FDnet -> FS20, AlgoRex, SIGMASYS C-NET -> FS720 collective, conventional -> CZ10, BC10, FC10, XC10, CS11, FC700A, FC330A, SIGMASYS, BMS, SM80/88/D100 : Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 135 x 135 x 115 mm : Ext. alarm indicator
- 2 : Color
- ~RAL 9010, Pure white :