The 3EB2 and 3EB3 silicone-housed surge arresters were developed specifically for overvoltage protection in DC systems in accordance with the VDV A1-A2 application.
The 3EB3 has a DC-C classification and an extremely high energy absorption capacity.
• Housing made of silicone rubber
• Tested according to EN 50526-1
• Fire test according to DIN EN 45545-2
• Shock and vibration test according to IEC 61373
• Classification DC-B (3EB2); classification DC-C (3EB3)• Urban transport
• Rail electrification