The high port density 10 Gigabit RUGGEDCOM RST916P and RST916C switches are designed to provide reliable connectivity for high bandwidth applications in Electric power, Transportation, Oil & Gas and other critical infrastructure industries
A single RUGGEDCOM RST916P compact switch packs enough features to power all your end-devices and makes for a truly future-proof PoE networking solution. It delivers IEEE 802.3bt compliant Power-over-Ethernet with up to 60 W power per port. It can support a total PoE power budget of up to 420 W across 10 PoE ports, without the need for separate extenders or modules – placing it in a league of its own in the industry.
The RUGGEDCOM RST916P Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Layer 2 switch
is ideal for powering PoE end-devices in space-constrained roadside and wayside cabinets in Intelligent Transportation Systems and Rail networks.
The RST916P is tested and certified to the European EN-50155, EN-50121 and the NEMA TS2 Transportation standards ensuring reliable connectivity even in harsh environmental conditions. 10 Gbit/s uplinks allow for future network expansions making it a very cost-effective solution for rapidly evolving complex Transportation networks.
· 12 x 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 ports
· 4 x 10G BASE-X/1000BASE-X SFP+ (Small Form-factor Pluggable)
· Long-haul fiber optics allow Gigabit distances up to 115km
· Data and power over a single Ethernet cable
· 10 x 10/100/1000BASE-T 802.3at/802.3bt - compliant ports
· Maximum PoE power budget of 420 W, up to 60 W power output per port
Power supply characteristics
· 27 W maximum device power consumption
· Nominal voltage 54 VDC