Medium-voltage surge arresters
• Maximum design voltage for systems from 3.0 to 36.0 kV
• Type 3EK4 (APS) Siemens surge arresters with APS effectively minimize spark and ember production, thereby helping to mitigate wildfire hazards.
• Type 3EK7 provides special protection against power surges and has unique mechanical and electrical characteristics.
• Type 3EK8 is an ideal solution for distribution grid protection. It is available in both heavy-duty and riser-pole applications.
• Type 3EJ is a high-energy absorption surge arrester, providing robust protection against high-current surges and temporary overvoltages in medium-voltage systems. It is available for outdoor and indoor installations.
• Type 3EQ is for applications requiring a surge arrester with extra high strength and a silicone-rubber housing, combined with directional pressure-relief capability.
• Variety of mounting options and accessories available.