Continuous emission measuring
This market demands a complete system that is designed especially for this application. With Set CEM 1 (Continuous Emission Monitoring) Siemens offers standardized systems that fulfill the requirements from sampling probe through the sample conditioning system to the gas analyses.
Flexibility to fulfill the demands of the market
It is possible to determine the concentrations of the gas components CO, CO2, NO, NOx, SO2, O2, HCl, HF, NH3 and H2O. The Set offers several versions to fulfill the demands of the market flexibly. Starting from a mounting rack with one analyzer and sample conditioning system options can be added easily and fast.
Benefits at a glance
Standardized complete system
• Highly exact and reliable monitoring of emission components in flue gases.
• Modular complete package with gas sampling system, sample gas preparation system and gas analyzers from one source
• Simple and fast to configure
• Tried and tested, harmonized and reliable set
• Low purchase price and economic operation
• Up to 3 extractive analyzers (ULTRAMAT 23, OXYMAT 6) can be used
• In-situ measurements without sampling and preparation, using LDS 6 laser diode spectrometer; central unit can be built into cabinet