SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is a sensor in stainless steel with highly resistant liners and electrodes which fit even the most extreme process media.
-Compact wafer design meets EN 1092, DIN and ANSI flange standards
-Versatile - Highly resistant lining and electrode materials for use with the most extreme process media
-High temperature version available up to 390 °F
-SITRANS F M portfolio - our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 5000 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 /3100/1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field