The SITRANS F M MAG 3100 P sensor is designed to meet the most common specifications within the chemical and process industries.
Fully welded construction that is extremely rugged and can withstand special process conditions using extreme measurement electrodes
Integrated grounding electrodes - no grounding rings required for many applications
Short delivery time due to standardized warehousing
Temperature resistant up to 302 °F
Approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
SITRANS F M portfolio - our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 5000 / 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100 / 3100/1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology - stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play - allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• "Hot swapable" - exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility - compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics - designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.