The LDX-RTB beats the competition in speed and reliability processing over-stuffed and void-filled boxes up to 40% faster.
The LDX-RTB A is an innovative random automatic* case sealer that was developed for companies seeking a case sealer which processes random size cases without an operator. *Cases are presented by the conveyor system with minors tucked into majors; with majors presented at 30° or less on horizontal.
The LDX-RTB A uses CaseLockerTM 60 series tape cartridges.
Features of the LDX-RTB A INCLUDE:
· Processes weak, void and overstuff cases at high speeds
· Robust design and components for high volume environments
· Expansive case range
· Easy access to motors, electrics and belts
· Operates from either side with movable controls
· Top drive assembly travels on hardened steel components
· Long lasting non-contact sensors activate height and width adjustments
· Top drive assembly locks with loss of air or electric
· Interlocking safety gates