The Perfomaster provides the hardware and software to generate a controlled spark over, detect this and evaluate the spark over to produce a pulse signal. The pulse signal is available on the output connector and can be used for counting the detected spark-overs and thus perforations.
The miniaturised design of the Perfomaster contains the electrode as well as the high voltage source. It is powered by 24 V DC, so no high voltage cable is required. Electrodes are standard fitted with three special alloy emitter pins and are detachable for replacement or remote placement.
A status signal LED provides direct system information on the Perfomaster.
A green LED signals operation OK.
An intermittent red LED signals a perforation detected.
Supply voltage and output voltage setting to the Perfomaster can be provided in two ways:
1) directly form the machine f.e. PLC
2) with additional external control kit
- Incorporated high voltage power supply, input voltage 24V DC
- No high voltage cables needed
- Two-colour status LED:
- Green LED: signals operation OK
- Red LED: An intermittent LED signals a perforation detected
- Supply voltage and output voltage setting can be provided:
- Directly from the machine f.e. PLC
- With additional external control kit