Brownfield and solid waste treatment have become increasingly an environmental emergency, necessary to improve our habitat and the legislation on environment is focusing particularly on this topic.
A wrong waste disposal treatment has been polluting those sites that now need a land reclamation and industrial waste treatment.
This is a steadily developing field in which SIMEM is already active as we have formerly performed a SOLIDIFICATION/STABILIZATION (S/S) MOBILE PLANT, perfectly suitable for an on-site treatment of polluted soils where mainly advantages are following:
• Reduction of solid waste to be treated;
• Reduction of quantity and hazardousness of waste to be transported to the landfill;
• Peculiarity: it allows to create appropriate treatment receipts for particular pollutant types;
• Possible environmental impact limited only to brownfield;
• Saving on transport cost.