BETONWASH is the definitive solution for reclamation of excess concrete and slurry water from cleaning of trucks, pumps, mixer, buckets, etc.
BETONWASH separates solid materials over 0.15 mm. diameter from the water through a spiral system rotating inside the inclined drum. Slurry water is discharged from the BETONWASH by overflow into storage tanks and is normally re-used in the concrete production.
Some of the advantages that make the BETONWASH to the best choice are:
1. Extraction of solid materials through a spiral system without the use of any filters often found in reclamation systems.
2. Two models available with capacity of 10 or 25 m3/hour.
3. Concrete can not get in contact with the drive unit ensuring mechanical integrity.
4. Minimal wear of surfaces inside the inclined drum due to the low rotation speed and of the extraction spiral and the use of residue aggregate as a wear liner.
5. With a wide variety of possible configurations, BETONWASH will fit any plant and site.