mechanical press / stamping / cutting / compact
compact, for sheet metal, for industrial applications, for the automotive industry, H-frame
Min.: 550 mm (22 in)
Max.: 900 mm (35 in)
Min.: 3,000 kN
Max.: 10,000 kN
Compact and modular presses for a wide range of medium sized parts. Flexible installation options as a single press in progressive or transfer mode or as fully automated press line.
● Pressing capacity: 3,000 - 10,000 kN
● Component size: medium
● Slide kinematics: crank
● Applications: stamping, cutting, forming, bending, embossing
Features and benefits:
● The compact design requires little floor space and no foundation at presses below 4,000 kN.
● The very solid, low-stress annealed press bodies are FEM-calculated and optimized by so-called “hot-spot analysis” in areas which are subject to higher loads.
● Motor, clutch/brake unit, lubrication system and control are of German origin and guarantee a long service life and maximum dynamics.
● The slide guiding system ensures a high level of tilting rigidity and reduces the cutting impact during the cut through when it comes to the processing of higher-strength materials.
Advantages in operation as a press line:
● Flexible combination of different tonnages according to the individual requirements of parts and dies.
● Lower investment volume compared to single presses with correspondingly larger bolster sizes.
● The compact presses have advantages in logistics, design and handling and can be quickly and easily relocated or replaced.