Ultrasonic leak detector
Quick and easy detection of air leaks
The SKF TKSU 10 is an ultrasonic leak detector that helps users to quickly find leakages in compressed air or vacuum systems. The instrument is very simple to use and features adjustable sensitivity and intuitive guidance for superior leak detection results.
Any compressed air system can experience leaks, which amplify the load on compressors and increase costs. The TKSU 10 helps users to easily find leaks from a distance, even in noisy industrial environments, via its ultrasound measurement sensor. The built-in LED display assists the user in adjusting sensitivity and shows the measured ultrasound noise from leaking air, allowing the quantification of leaks and prioritization of repairs.
The TKSU 10 is designed for use in all industries utilizing compressed air, and it is particularly recommended for paper and chemical industries, as well as workshops with air-driven power tools.
• Easy to use; no training required
• Leak detection from a distance in noisy industrial environments
• Color LED display assists in adjusting sensitivity settings and shows measurement values
• Reduces energy and maintenance costs via leak identification and repair
• Lightweight, handheld device with industrial headset included
• Independently adjustable sensor sensitivity and headset volume
• Flexible probe helps find leaks in difficult-to-access locations
• Headset features neck-band design to wear with protective helmet