SKF LGED 2 is a synthetic fluorinated oil based grease using a PTFE thickener.
It is suitable for extremely high temperature from 180 °C (392 °F) up to 240 °C (464 °F) and/or agressive environments such as acids/alkalis, vacuum, oxygen etc.
• Excellent oxidation resistance
• Very low evaporation losses at high temperature
• Good corrosion resistance
• Long life in aggressive environments such as very reactive areas with a presence of high purity gaseous oxygen and hexane
• Bakery/brick oven equipment
• Glass industry
• Kiln truck wheels
• Load rollers in copying machines
• Wafer baking equipment
• Textile dryers
• Film streching tenders
• High temperature fans
• Vacuum pumps