AA XRF Handheld Portable Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer
The AA Handheld XRF comes in various Models. it can be calibrated to work for various applications. Mineral Exploration and Surveying, Alloy Analysis, Precious Metals Analysis, ROHS/WEEE Analysis. For further information, please ask Angstrom for details.
- Small, light and easy to carry
- High-speed processing chip, advanced algorithm and high-responsive software, resulting in even faster analysis
- High-performance X-ray Tube, Ultra-high Resolution Detector combined with Digital Multi-channel Processing Technology, yielding super-high detection resolution.
- Indicator lights flash on both sides for safety purposes during measurement, i.e., the built-in double beam technology will automatically sense whether there is a sample at the measurement window.
- Industrial resistive touch screen, superior to capacitor screen in back-light and clearer against sunlight in the field. At the same time, people don't need to take off gloves when they are operating machine in some particular environment.
- AA Handheld XRF utilizes anti-slip, abrasion resistance and streamlined design, which is light and easy to carry. It also integrates the new high speed digital multi-channel technology, the new library grade base identification system and the super-FP algorithm. These features allow it to measure elements faster, with higher accuracy and greater repeatability.
- Intelligent battery management exerts a real-time monitoring of the residual capacity of battery and backup battery through MSBUS bus.