INOSYS LBS are multi-polar load break switches which are available with integrated tripping function. They can be operated manually using the handle or remotely (via tripping coils) to disconnect part or all of the electrical installation.
They make and break under load conditions, provide safety isolation for any low voltage circuits up to 1500 VDC and are suitable for emergency switching..
High-performance switching in a compact frame
INOSYS LBS switches integrate a patented technology that offers high switching capacity of 500 VDC per pole with optimum arc containment and significant power loss reduction - all within a compact device.
Safe & reliable operation
• Reliable position indication through visible contacts.
• ON, OFF and TRIP positions are stable: resistant to voltage fluctuations.
• The trip position provides complete disconnection and isolation.
• The opening and closing of the switch is fully independent from the speed of operation, ensuring safe operation under all conditions.
• High temperature withstand: no derating up to 55 °C (131° F).