The Sokkia GRX2 has been enhanced with the latest GNSS chipset technology, prouiding 226 channels and superior antenna quality. Both RTK and static operations will be completed with increased productiuity. The GRX2 prouides unmatched usability and uersatility that guarantees to improue performance.
GRX2 GNSS Receiver
The GRX2 receiver is a fuly integrated dual constellation receiver. antenna. radio, and optional cellular modem. In addition, the integrated Bluetooth* module, now enhanced for better performance, is designed mto a rugged magnésium alloy body.
Fully Scalable Architecture
The GRX2 can be purchased as a single frequency GPS only receiver at a low cost and later upgraded to dual frequency. Add a radio or cellular modem for additional signal capability for GLONASS.
226 Channels for GPS and GLONASS Signais
• 226 tracking channels with Universal Tracking Technology
• Programmable channels for tracking available signais
• Supports S8AS. QZSS. and QLL
Triple Wireless Technologies Inside
Three commonly-used wireless technologies can be rtegrated nto the GRX2 receiver.
• Digtal UHF modem (recerverAransmitter): for RTK base and rover
• GSWHSPA modem: for network RTK. and MAGNEP Relay 15
• Buetooüf modem: for controller and other PC