Electrochemical Galvanic Fuel Cell Trace Oxygen Sensor
- Measures Oxygen From 0.001 PPM to 25.0%
- Electrochemical Fuel Cell Sensor Technology
- Self Containted, No Need To Add Electrolyte
- Excellent Stability, Performance & Linearity
- High Output Trace Oxygen Sensor
Sensor Technology: Micro Fuel Cell
Signal Output1: 520 - 1020 uA
Measuring Range: 0 - 10 PPM (Min), 0 - 10000 PPM (Max)
Response Time T90: 7 Seconds
Accuracy Full Scale2: ± 1% of Signal
Repeatability F.S.: ± 0.5%
Temp Coefficient: 2.54 % / º C
Operating Temp: 0 to 50 º C
Storage Temp: 0 to 45 º C
Recommended Flow: 0.5 - 5 SCFH
Humidity: 0 - 100% RH (Non - Condensing)
Expected Life3: 24 Months
Storage: 12 Months
Warranty4: 12 Months
PCB Connection: Center Foil Negative, Outer Foil Positive
1. Signal Output is measured in air at 25 º C, Sea Level.
2. Full Scale Accuacy is calculated with constant pressure, temperature and proper calibration (80% O2 Value on Full Scale Range or a range higher). Drastic Temperature change can result in a maximum error of ± 10%.
3. Expected life is calculated when O2 < 1000 ppm @ 25 º C, Sea Level.
4. Southland Sensing Ltd. Warrants the sensors for the period noted above to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. SSO2 will not be held liable for sensors damaged due to customer neglect.
4. Southland Sensing Ltd. sensors are tested and validated to BSI Standard BS EN 50104:2010