The OMD-645 oxygen analyzer combines a rugged portable design, integral sample system and updated electronics with SSO2’s precision oxygen sensors. The result is a highly reliable and cost-effective design with easy to use interface.
The analyzer comes with 5 field adjustable ranges: 0 – 10 ppm, 0 – 100 ppm, 0 – 1,000 ppm, 0 – 10,000 ppm and 0 – 25% (custom ranges are available), and a removable USB flash drive for data logging via .CSV (Excel) file format. With an 8GB USB Flash Drive, you can data log for 1 minute intervals for about 50 years before running out of storage. The low full scale range and flexibility to easily access data allows this analyzer to be unmatched in the market.
The oxygen sensor is based on the galvanic electrochemical fuel cell principal and is manufactured in house under a strict quality procedure. The sensors are self contained and minimal maintenance is required – no need to clean electrodes or add electrolyte. The precision sensors offer excellent performance, accuracy and stability while maximizing the expected life.
The OMD-645 Sample System provides all of the gas conditioning and safety features needed to monitor high pressure gas lines, including the following components:
– Integral pressure regulator and gauge, handles up to 6000 PSIG.
– H2S scrubber assembly to remove trace amounts of H2S.
– 4-Way isolation valve to prolong sensor performance and life.
– Coalescing filter and liquid membrane trap.
– Flow needle valve and indicator.
– Blowoff pressure valve to protect line in case of malfunction.
– Sample / Vent 3-way valve allows user to easily disconnect high pressure line.
– 1/4” compression tube fittings for inlet and outlet.